Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Life as a blogger

I have been blogging now for quite a few years for the paper and I am not exactly sure who or if anyone reads this stuff. I try to make it interesting and worth while for people to read. It doesn't always work out that way.
I loves sports and I cover mostly high school sports but I have also covered and interviewed such former Belleville players as Cullen Jenkins, Ian Gold and even TJ Lang who played and Eastern Michigan University and is now a Green Bay Packer.
I have interviewed such players as Joe Montana, Lem Barney, Kirk Gibson and Chet Lemon to name a few. It is a fun gig if you can get it. The hours can be kind of a hassle what with a family and all but the rewards can be pretty good.
I guess you never know what will happen and sometimes that is the best part. Keep on reading and I will keep on writing. Thank you for your support and I look forward to hearing from you.
Dmerchant@heritage.com.

No comments: