Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tigers are hot

The Detroit Tigers are having a good season. There is no doubt of that and I certainly hope to see them in the World Series. This time of the season is almost as much fun as the playoffs. I keep watching and checking all the stations and web sites to see what they are doing.

I also am looking forward to the Detroit Lions (not sure why). I was hoping that Eastern Michigan University's Spenser Smith would make the team. He was very nice to talk with and interview at practice when I visited the Lions. Chris Roberson made the team on the injured list and he was interesting to interview (another former EMU guy).

Now that high school football is underway I might get a double dose and see Ecorse and Willow Run and the night game is Belleville at Fordson. This will be a bit tougher that last week when the Tigers played Redford Union.

See ya on the football field!

No comments: