Thursday, September 17, 2009

Life is one giant Blog

Time to Blog. While I guess it is my time to add something to our sports blog. I have to say things are interesting out in Saline. It isn’t quite the same as the office we had on Main Street in Belleville and the drive is a lot more.
I guess it will be better once things get situated and back to normal. What with school and everything I know have one child in sixth grade at one school and one in third grade at another school. I want to say happy birthday to my son, Spencer who will be eight tomorrow. I can’t believe he is already eight it seems like not that long ago I was writing at the News-Herald and had to get a week off during football season to see the birth and be with my wife.
My how times flies and what a different direction life takes us in. The same company and now I am 45 miles from home and writing for Belleville and Ypsilanti schools.
This week in football should be good. I have Lincoln against Dexter which after last week’s performance by the Splitters should be another win. I also have Belleville against Jackson Northwest which should by all account be a win for the Tigers who really got beaten and beaten bad Fordson last week (one of the worst loses I have ever seen).
Willow Run is not playing up to par so I am not sure about them and Detroit Allen Academy. It is a 50-50 chance for either. I would like to see Ypsilanti win against Tecumseh but they are struggling with number and have yet to crack a win yet.
Good luck teams and I hope no one gets hurt and the weather stays nice. Man I love the fall!

No comments: