Friday, May 15, 2009

Red Wings are exciting

The Red Wings were a lot of fun yesterday to watch. I love the excitement of a Game 7 in the playoffs. Nothing has more adrenaline to me than play well or shut up and go home.
That is even more fun when you consider it builds up with each game and then explodes at the end for the winner.
I guess the Wings were not ready to go and play golf just yet. The Ducks will have to tell them what the weather is like on the golf courses.
I agree with what Mickey Redmond said on the radio this morning “the Ducks are Dirty.” I have no doubt in my mind the better and cleaner hockey team won the series.
Bring on the Chicago Black Hawks, baby! Two of the original six teams of the National Hockey League should make for an interesting battle. I can’t remember the last time these two teams played this late in the season.

No comments: