Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The weather like the economy is a downer

Sure is a bummer about this weather. I would like to get out and see a track meet this spring.
So far I have seen some baseball and softball but there are so many sports in the spring. I wish this economy would get better and all these people wouldn’t keep getting laid off. Just when things look like they will get better or turn around something else happens. I guess all we can do is the best we can and hope that gets us through this tough economic times.
I hope all the teachers in Belleville that are being laid off can find work and don't have such a hard time in the future. Good luck to them and I hope all turns out well. It looks like several of them are coaches for varsity sports and I hope they can find jobs coaching in the future as well.

2 comments:

Gold said...

Thank You for the post. I love to read interesting post that has knowledge to impart. These kinds of post are very helpful to me to increase my knowledge on different facts about life and other matters. I hope to read more articles from you and in return I will post also my articles in the forum so that others can benefit from it. Keep up the good work!

Hydroponics said...

I’m very glad that a writer like you invests your time in a meaningful and useful way in which you share your knowledge with the people around you especially us bloggers. I will continue reading your post for it tackles different issues in our society that keeps me interested and go on reading the rest of your articles. This certain article talk about the current issues that is interesting in nature. I salute you for writing informative post and sharing your wisdom. Kudos!